Ma’alaea Public Monthly (Subscription)
Permits purchased online may take 2-3 business days to receive in the mail. Office pick-up is available with an appointment.
$150.00 / month
Please wait for second email, you will receive a confirmation email that your order has been processed and and you can now park. Orders will be processed within 24 hours.
With this monthly permit you will get access to Ma'alaea Boat Harbors waterfront parking, 24 hours a day 7 days a week with a max stay of 120 hours. You will be issued an official static cling valid only for the vehicle and license plate which is registered. Parkers must display at all times a valid parking decal issued by Secure Parking Hawaii on the driver’s side top portion of their windshield, on the interior, with the permit information facing outward. You will have no parking worries with our monthly subscription, your parking permit will automatically renew on the last day of the month for the next calendar month. Monthly parking is not prorated, initial payment is made for the current calendar month. Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time by logging into your online account and turning off auto-renew. You can begin parking once you receive and email confirming your order has been processes and you are now ready to park. Validation of parking permit is by license plate and all unauthorized vehicles will be towed and held at owners’ expense to: Beach Country Towing, 307 Nopu Street, Kihei, 96753. Phone number 808-707-3040.
Want to prepay for parking?
To prepay for parking for any duration from 1 to 12 months at a time, purchase here.
- Decals are non transferable and only valid for the license plate in which they were registered with.
- Max stay is 120 hours.
- Permit parking is available Monday through Sunday, 24 hours a day. Overnight parking is permitted.
- Issued decals must be displayed on the left-hand side of the rear bumper.
- Not more than one (1) parking permit shall be issued to a person eligible for a parking permit.
- Replacements for mutilated or illegible permits, or transfer of permits from one vehicle to another vehicle owned by the same owner may be requested at a cost of $15. The old permit must be surrendered, and the fee paid prior to issuance of a new permit.
- It is a violation
- to permit another person to use or have possession of a parking sticker.
- to alter, forge, counterfeit, or imitate a parking sticker.
- to possess or use a perking sticker, knowing it to have been altered, forged, counterfeited, or imitated.
- To avoid or attempt to avoid compliance with an unauthorized sticker.
- A parking permit may be revoked at any time if permit rules are not followed.
- Unauthorized vehicles will be towed and held at owners’ expense to: Beach Country Towing, 307 Nopu Street, Kihei, 96753. Phone number 808-707-3040.
For a full list of rules please visit here.