Ma’alaea Harbor Tenant Permit
Permits purchased online may take 2-3 business days to receive in the mail. Please wait for confirmation email before parking.
TO AVOID DELAYS DO NOT PURCHASE PAST MOORING PERMIT EXPIRATION.
Available for mooring permit holder and Owner's co-owner, spouse, legal dependent, or reciprocal beneficiary. Proof of relationship is required.
Valid and active mooring permit and vehicle registration is required. DO NOT PAY FOR MORE THAN THE EXPIRATION OF YOUR MOORING PERMIT.
- Decals are non transferable and only valid for the license plate in which they were registered with.
- Max stay is 120 hours.
- Permit parking is available Monday through Sunday, 24 hours a day. Overnight parking is permitted.
- Issued decals must be displayed on the left-hand side of the rear bumper.
- Not more than one (1) parking permit shall be issued to a person eligible for a parking permit.
- Replacements for mutilated or illegible permits, or transfer of permits from one vehicle to another vehicle owned by the same owner may be requested at a cost of $15. The old permit must be surrendered, and the fee paid prior to issuance of a new permit.
- It is a violation:
- to permit another person to use or have possession of a parking sticker.
- to alter, forge, counterfeit, or imitate a parking sticker.
- to possess or use a parking sticker, knowing it to have been altered, forged, counterfeited, or imitated.
- To avoid or attempt to avoid compliance with an unauthorized sticker.
- A parking permit may be revoked at any time if permit rules are not followed.
- Unauthorized vehicles will be towed and held at owners’ expense.
For a full list of rules please visit here.