Kaimuki Public Monthly (Prepaid)
Permits purchased online may take 2-3 business days to receive in the mail. Office pick-up is available with an appointment.
Want a monthly Parking Subscription? Click here!
$125.00 – $1,500.00
CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Please check back soon
With this monthly permit you will get access to Kaimuki's best parking, 24 hours a day 7 days a week with a max stay of 48 hours. You will be issued an access card that makes your entry and exit as simple as tap-and-go. Access cards are only valid for the vehicle and license plate number which is registered at the time of purchase. Monthly parking is not prorated, payment is made for the current calendar month.
Want a subscription?
You will have no parking worries with our monthly subscription, your parking permit will automatically renew on the last day of the month for the next calendar month, purchase here.
- Availability: 24 hours a day 7 days a week.Max Stay: The maximum amount of time a vehicle is allowed to stay in a stall is 48 hours.Overnight Parking: is permitted.Payment: All permits must be paid in advance. Monthly parking is not prorated.Permit Type: All parkers will be issued an access card valid only for the vehicle and license plate which is registered.Display of Permit: NoneTransfer of permit: Monthly permits are nontransferable and only valid for the vehicle and plate which was registered at the time of purchase unless a transfer request is made, and all associated fees are paid to Secure Parking Hawaii in advance. Transfer of permits from one vehicle to another vehicle is only allowed when both vehicles are owned by the same owner. The old permit shall be surrendered, and the fee of $15 be paid prior to issuance of a new permit.Replacement Cost: Replacements for mutilated or illegible permits costs $15. The old permit shall be surrendered, and the fee paid prior to issuance of a new permit.
Refunds: Monthly permits are nonrefundable for any current month after 24 hours from purchase and no credits will be given.
Cancelation: Permits may be cancelled at any time and a credit or refund provided for any unexpired months.
Permit Violations: Parking permits will be revoked for non-compliance with the following permit rules and no refund of credit will be given for any unexpired month.
Permit Rules: It is a violation to:
- Allow another person to possess or use a parking decal issued to the Permit Holder.
- Alter, forge, counterfeit, or imitate a parking sticker.
- Possess or use a parking sticker, knowing it to have been altered, forged, counterfeited, or imitated.
- Avoid compliance or attempt to avoid compliance by using an unauthorized sticker.
Unauthorized vehicles will be towed and held at owners’ expense to: MR TOW at 123 Puuhale Road, Honolulu HI 96819. +1 (808) 486-4665.
For a full list of rules please visit here.